Yesterday I had lunch with a former manager-turned-mentor-and-dear-friend, Nadine. She made the leap 51 weeks ago to leave corporate America and pursue one of her passions, cookie baking and decorating! You can find her fabulous work on Instagram: FlourPowerbyNadine. We talked about how important it is to surround yourself with positive, empowering people, and I’m so glad our lunch was the kick-off to this exploratory healing and growth process.
In life, and especially over the next three months, I plan to have experiences that make me a better human, as well as ones that purely spark joy—like lighting a candle and playing holiday music, or getting lost in a young adult fiction novel or experimenting with new recipes. It might sound #basic, but just writing that list makes me smile.
Actions I took today to move my life in the direction I want:
- Had a powerful introductory call with a life coach
- Signed up for a 3-month course on intention, purpose and manifesting in emotional, spiritual and professional ways (Will share more information in the future)
- Talked to a colleague about her experience with Ayahuasca (she fully recommended trying it for mind clarity.)
- Joined the waitlist for Premium AF Awaken with JP
- Filled out the interest form and sent a heartfelt email to the leader of a wellness retreat being held in Costa Rica next year
- Learned about Landmark Forum and am just starting to read more
- Signed up for a free week of yoga at Core Power
- Purchased a subscription to Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom to feed my creative aspirations
If you have ever worked with a life coach, taken a Landmark course, or tried Ayahuasca, I’d love to read comments or emails about your experience.
Until we meet again,